★★★★★ | Crack Chicken And Rice Casserole
|★★★★★ | Crack Chicken And Rice Casserole|
By Let's Cooking
^^ CLICK TO SEE FULL RECIPES ^^ Dinner doesn't get much better than this delicious comfort food casserole! It's packed with carrots, green pepper and onion and uses easy ingredients like leftover rotisserie chicken, rice a roni and cream of chicken soup! | #delicousrecipes
Yield: 6 Servings
- 1- 6.9 ounce box chicken rice a roni or any boxed rice and pasta mix
- 1 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1- 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cook the rice a roni according to package directions, adding the carrots, green pepper and onion in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Stir in the cream soup, sour cream, chicken breast and black pepper. Remove from heat.
- Spread the rice mixture evenly in the baking dish. Cover with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes then serve!
Rated 5/5 based on 10.000 customer reviews